26th of October

Slacker is back. I am slacking all week because i have a lot of things in my mind... MUET has been driving me... not really nuts. i apparently putting my time into singing and surfing. not cool for a student.

Oh yea. i am going back to Kuantan for a week to settle all of my documents for my Degree course of Public Relations. Go back to see my beloved parents of course. and My sister's joining me trip! and i miss my Gracie so much.. i wanted to go back and see her and gazes at aquas with her is totally...~ !

My brother nowadays got me a driving lesson. what's amazing is that my beloved cousin Thien followed me and laughed at my skills. i totally just stop at the middle of a junction, seeing the coast is clear only i dare to release a bit of a clutch and stepping on the accelerator real hard. My brother must be so pissed at me for wasting so much petrol on that. In the end, my brother gave me a no-obvious praise as i was heading home.

Peifeng downloaded me this game. Rockman X4 or maybe now it's Megaman X4. I've finished the Rockman part (with cheating F button) and now i am breaking the rules with Zero.~ yeap.! my childhood game. I don't think i can find The Sims anywhere now. i miss The Sims~~~

I went to campus illegally yesterday. Taking my old ID with the lanyard that i didn't surrender. They didn't check for god's sakes so i just sneak in to use their facilities. how cool~

No comments:

Post a Comment