Deji - Deji Volume 278 - You were my Best, can you be my Will?

22nd of October

I never knew how to define best friend till i met you. I was so happy that god gave me the one that i love the most. I was so happy that i could be so close to a man and love him as a best friend.

I remembered

how you always message me to drink water
how you always message me to cover blanket at night
how you always message me to decent the stairs slowly when i was rushing for school
how you always remind me to eat breakfast
how you always remind me the side effects of coffee and encourage me to cut down
how you always fight for me when i get bullied
how you always tease me
how you always smile with me
how you always pause my video whenever it reaches the climax
how you used to switch my mouse with an object so you could laugh at me later on
how you always cut off my power supply


I remembered

how i always get angry with you
how i always smile-not-smiley when you said that i was noisy
how i always tickle you till you cannot breathe
how i always poke your deep dimples
how i always spend time with you
how i used to accompany you when you were studying
how i used to be so comfortable around you
how i used to sing Miles Away whenever you're around

i don't care if time goes slowly or passing by like a G6, i am still waiting for an answer. I am not closing that door. Forever will not. I am sorry~

No comments:

Post a Comment