28th of October

What's so nice being a woman? I mean, in the process of being a true woman, regardless that i am still a girl now. The benefit of being one is - buying accessories or gadgets without using our brains.

Wouldn't you know? Me, peifeng, jiayi and jeff went for dinner. While Jeff was deciding on whether following his cousin for a Dota session, i asked Jiayi to fetch me to the PC fair they had in our housing area. What comes to mind when it comes to PC fair? Speakers! been hunting one since i got to know the importance of bassist in Tokio Hotel.

i got there~ i was hunting for Logitech. Puiyee said they sold like less than 100 ~ i went to see.. the design was so foul~ i never really liked Logitech to be frank.

Then some shiny black woofers attracted me... i was like.. hey can i try this? the dealers there were more than pumped to show me some up beat songs so i could ACTUALLY listen to songs and even try on the bass there...

wouldn't you know? they chose~

Adam Lambert's Pick U Up~ that's like one of my favourite songs in Adam's debut album... then they played another song... Whataya Want From Me... i don't know what to do but to buy that since the nice guy there seemed to read my mind about playing Adammie's song~ yay~!

i went home to grab my 100 bucks and paid them... I got myself~

Sensonic's F6!

yay~ and they brought it back to their house to try on. I on my speakers, Peifeng with his speakers, Poufessor with his speakers... all played different songs with slightly different volume~ we were like in the club. I enjoyed it~ yay~

No comments:

Post a Comment