Deji - Deji Volume 276 - Stone

20th of October

I've made a decision. A decision in between good and bad. A decision might change my life. A decision might change other's life too. In the end I don't feel right, because I've hurt the one i love the most.

Lies all came through my head. I still love. Love like I used to love. I guess i put my family and friends' and studies priority at first. And still I've hurt the one i love the most.

I've put my time in my first priority. Lonesome means freedom. And still I've hurt the one i love the most.

I know i am feeling regret now for dumping all these aside. But I hope you are happy because I am not your best. I am not a good girl.

I know i stole your deep dimples away but i am willing to store it back.
I know i stole your time away bit i am willing to store it back.
I know i stole your happiness but i am willing to store it back.
I know i gave you tears and fears but i am willing to take it back.

Just.. please.. smile~

No comments:

Post a Comment