Deji - Deji Volume 274 - KL







13th of October

yeap! i love my trips down to KL because my sister's the one who takes care of me the most. hehe~

i reached at KL at about 4.40 and my sister was there to pick me up~ i just love the feeling when i first step on her viva... she always welcome me with the Ayumi Hamasaki's songs~

reached jie's house and i washed myself a bit and we went to MidValley for dinner with her friends, Valerie and Tommy~

my favourite lemon chicken


jie's sour spicy chicken (ignore those two extra plates of rice - they were Valerie's and Tommy's... by the way, she's one of my clan. Rice lover.. yum!)

we went shopping a bit after our dinner and .. oh gosh, i looked fat in this picture... apparently the Tiger beer is giving out hats if you buy 2 dozens.. so ...

I bought myself Korean Mee since it has been a long time since i last nibbled on it.. and plus. some seaweed since my sister wanted to have some... hehe



14th of October

Yep! i am giving in some papers for the concert tonight.. woohoo! i couldn't believe my eyes when i was holding this ticket... thanks to papa and my sister for sponsoring me.. by the way, i went to concert alone, one of my friends last minute FFK me... kudos to him~

i went on Galaxie blog and they said that the DiGi is putting up booths to let fans to take a photo for Adam Lambert. So he could choose a glam picture out of it and meet him backstage, in the same time, giving out one glam box signed by him. Without second thought. i put on my Tokio Hotel tee (for sure hoping that he would notice!) because he had a HUGE crush on the Tokio Hotel front man Bill Kaulitz.

jiejie came back and fetched me out to the Tasik Selatan LRT to get a train to Bukit Jalil. Little did i know it was 2 stops away. So i reached Bukit Jalil in about 5 minutes.

i called my sister to tell her that i was safe. Who cares if i go concert alone? I won't cause myself trouble and plus - hey! you wouldn't need to worry about others right? Imma rock this night tonight.

hardcore fans bought the 400 bucks ticket up front. Don't discriminate me! I am a hardcore fan of Adam Lambert too, I am a Glambert! But just yet that first i don't have much cash for the ticket, god knows that his official products that i wanted to buy so much~ and plus, dad says he wouldn't want me to stand in the concert for that long. I am not a "stander"~

Glambert in Tokio tee~ to be honest - i was the first one to be in my area~ hardcore fan alright!
they kept on putting on the commercial of Starworld which i saw Ugly Betty and gLee all along~
and American Idol Season 8 of course!

They even put Adam Lambert and gLee together! yay!

this is the final crowd. God knows how long it's going to take to fill this stadium up. i guess the protest was real~

i waited for 2 hours for the opening act to begin. and some malay singer was there for the opening act singing Jay Sean's Down~ it got us really singing along~

then!

the violinist from UCSI - my sister, who was also a student from UCSI, she said he was very arrogant~ i heard about him too~ but he's very talented~ he got to perform with

Danielle Lee~ The Malaysian Idol~

after the opening act. again~ aih~ i let you see..

so many spaces around~ guess they aren't into Glam music like me~

DiGi was a sponsor so you could see yellow man all around~ the poster on the screen was a warning sign to us to get glambertized~

there it changed again~

Glam Nation tour~ i am here!!


when the lights were off... we fans were shouting our lungs out! He's here~! he's here~~~

he started off with the song VooDoo~

there~ adam the god!!!

oh my god~~~ he is so hot~~~~~~

Background motion pictures were so dramatic, so dynamic. so hot~ so Glam!

he got his fabulous hat on with For Your Entertainment (a concert must have song). He used to get very smoochie with his bassist~

see.. that's what i meant. But since he made a deal with Malaysia, he will not have kissing on the stage so~~

he bought his own laser to the concert.. i always wondered what was so amazing about these laser lights ~ ayumi used to use that very often~ so i get to experience it personally... turned out~ bloody amazing when the laser shoots on you.. the effects! DISTRACTING! oh my god. if i ever had the chance to plan a concert or to direct, i would love to add on the laser lights~

i got a little creeped out when the picture of this grave stone came on. then i got to know... Sleepwalker is on~ i love this song damn much!

it's getting creepier when he puts on old pictures of a Lieutenant or the dead~ oh my god~ and when he gets on his high woman pitch on, oh my god~ like i was in heaven~!

ferocious~!

yay! lasers~~~ and that's the guitarist~!

Getting away from all those slow songs, he's charged again and ...

Strut is on~ the row in front of me was standing up.. i couldn't stand, because you see "i am so tall"~

the main concert is done



another warning for us that the Adam was going to come out again~

we were shouting Adam or even Encore just to see him for another song~

he came up~ with Mad World, an Adam Classic~!

this was the last outfit~

ah~~~~~ it was worth it! I spend the actual amount that i paid for (that my father and my sister paid for) and i went out to buy a couple more tee shirts~ I heart Adam Lambert~ jiejie came to fetch me and i went home straight to brag on Facebook... by the way, he was so skinny~


15th of October

it's Friday. jiejie went to work as usual as i stayed home watching Ugly Betty~ Jie came back in time for us to pick up some groceries. and after that, a dinner date with Suyin jiejie - my eldest bro's girlfriend~

Jie wanted to bring me to eat Japanese food but the Bento was BIG in portion. so i went to my favourite Black Canyon instead.. and they are famous for their~~

COFFEE!!! yeap... i couldn't help myself... because they have the best coffee in the world, so i ordered myself a cup of Mocha~

Milky Tomyam pasta~ yum!



16th of October

jiejie went to buy Big Apple Donuts~

Tiramisu and Oreo~

Green Tea double attacks! yay!

hah! we have to fill ourselves up before we started to pack and work and scrub and move~ yep! we were going to my aunt's house to help on her move~ she's moving to a bigger house~! yay for her... basically i used to be afraid of my aunt. Single mom and being strict and all but, today, she showed the soft side of her.. i enjoyed them~

Her kitchen cabinet... this i what i wanted when mummy moves to a new house in about 2 years!

kitchen sliding door~

basically we moved minor stuffs around the house or organizing the kitchen with all her kitchen wares. all the plates and bottles really brought back a lot of memories~


17th of October

aicks.. have to go back to Kampar again~ i hate the feeling of leaving my sister alone... i was there when Seexiang left for a weekend... jie's gonna be alone again! muhahahaha... but if jie, you need anything, need companion, call me nia.. i am one KTM away~

jie brought me to wash her car~ this is the first experience yall!

waiting in line~

getting all foamy~!

yay~ then jie brought me for dessert in Mid Valley... Green tea cheese cake yall~

then chowyang came to join me for a treat. 3 of us went to Subway for dinner and i ate a plate of salad~

then we went for a movie~

me and gracie wanted to watch this movie so much... when it's about brotherly love? count me in and i'll be in one of the row of the cinema..

but~

it brought me down like 100 times from a normal mood. This movie is EMO-shit~ Zac Efron used to be very comedic but then... a let down really~ i expect the better of this movie...

so yeap! i left KL after that and i was very happy... this is one of the happiest trip to KL in my life because i get to see one of the gay icons and one of my idol in person. like 500 meters away~ but i was good... great experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment